In the heart of Shriwardhan, Savli Resort / Hotel is the perfect place for arranging group picnics, team building getaways or simply a weekend retreat. As its location is near to the beach and also surrounded by various trees which makes it a very peaceful place for a stay.
The Savli Resort, is fully committed in striving towards maximum utilization of environmentally friendly products and practices, providing value added services, exceeding guest expectations, thereby ensuring that we build a strong bond / relationship with all our valued guest...
One of the very peaceful and quiet Family Hotels in Shriwardhan.
Features & Amenities
- Self contained toilet bathroom with solar water heater.
- All rooms having natural village look and feel.
- Veranda for sitting.
- Power Invertors
- Free Wi-fi Internet
- AC/Non-AC Rooms
- Swings and Games for Children
Sight-seeing places in and around Shrivardhan
- Harihareshwar Temple - 17 km (Gayatri Tirth, Sita Sansar, Vishnu pad, Pandav Tirth, 101 Kaurav Astitva)
- Gram devata Somajadevi (1 km)
- Jeevaneshwar Temple - Swayambhu Shivpind (5 Min. Walking Distance)
- Jeevnabander - Fish Port (1 km)
- Pure gold-cast Ganpati idol - Diveagar (15 km)
- Devkhot - Pandav era caves
- Shrivardhan sea shore (10 Min. Walking Distance)
- Aaravi, Shekhadi and Walvti - most beautiful sea shores (7 km)
- Shrivardhan village
- Laxmi Narayan temple
- Dive Agar sea beach (15 km)
- Rupnarayan temple, Dive Agar (16 km)
- Dighi Bandar and Janjira Fort (25 km)
- Savitri river at Bankot creek (20km)
- Bankot Fort (25kms)
- Rotha Supari of Shrivardhan
- Bhairvnath, Kusumadevi, Rameshwar and Bharadhkol Vitthal Temple
- Bhimachi Kawad (trekking point)
- Tambadi (trekking point) Table land
- Samsher Baba Peer Darga (Trekking, "S" Waterline Point)